We promise to be reliable and worthy of your trust, and will always listen to you with empathy and understanding.
Accessibility & Responsiveness
We promise to be accessible when you need us, and will communicate with you accurately and concisely. This means:
- We will be available to take your call Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) between the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm.
- Between the above hours your call will be answered by one of our Customer Reception Team Members in person, and we aim to resolve all inquiries during your first contact by connecting you with the most appropriate person.
Relationship & Privacy
We promise to be reliable and worthy of your trust; we will keep your personal information accurate, safe and secure. This means:
- We promise to listen to you with empathy and understanding, and be professional, competent, efficient and friendly at all times.
- We will provide you with access to the information we hold about on request and if requested by you will amend or delete information.
We will endeavour to resolve all disputes quickly and fairly. This means:
- We encourage you to contact us with any concerns or complaints regarding our service delivery.
- Should we not be able to resolve your concern or complaint we will facilitate you taking the matter further to the relevant parties by providing the information and documentation to enable you to do so.
Quality & Dependability
We aim to deliver high quality service to you – first time, every time, on time. This means:
- Our staff have a high level of industry knowledge and promote our service honestly and ethically.
- We will deliver to you all statutory documentation as required by and in the time frame set by the relevant legislation.
- We will deliver to you all non-statutory documentation as requested in a timely and efficient manner.
We will continue to gather information and data and use your feedback to improve our services. This means:
- We will subscribe to the relevant Legislative Update Services. • We will have membership of Strata Communities Australia.
- Our staff will regularly undertake industry and business training to enhance their knowledge and skills in supporting our customers.
- We will seek your opinion annually through a customer survey to ensure we are meeting your requirements.
We aim to deliver high quality service to you - first time, on time, every time.